Valley of the Eagles is an unmatched setting for unforgettable golf and truly memorable tournaments, weddings, and special events.
Valley of the Eagles Golf Club is the latest of more than 400 Nicklaus Design masterpieces worldwide. Our fine fairways, meticulously manicured greens and majestic scenery make for an unforgettable Cleveland golf experience, no matter your skill level. We look forward to seeing you at the Club.
Proper “golf attire” is required at all times to play and practice
- A collared shirt is required (Mock tees that are golf appropriate will be permitted).
- T-shirts, sleeveless shirts, and hooded sweatshirts are prohibited.
- Khakis, cargo shorts, golf shorts, and golf pants are an acceptable form of bottoms.
- Denim, athletic shorts, and sweatpants will be deemed unacceptable
- Golf shoes or tennis shoes are required; no flip flops.
- Shirts require either a collar or sleeves.
- No tank tops or hooded sweatshirts will be accepted.
- Khaki, golf shorts, skort and skirts are an acceptable form of bottoms.
- No Denim/jeans, athletic shorts, yoga pants, or sweatpants will be allowed
- Golf shoes or tennis shoes are required; no flip flops
For any questions please contact [email protected]
2018 BEST US REMODEL
1100 Gulf Road
ABOUT VALLEY EAGLES
The only Nicklaus Design daily-fee course in Northern Ohio, designed to fully capture the beauty of the Black River Valley lined with the massive sheer black shale cliffs, tranquil surroundings of the majestic trees, and breathtaking elevation changes. The course meanders through Black River Valley and along the Black River, with mature elm, oak and ash trees lining the fairways, and intriguingly positioned island tees to island greens.